Theme Layout

Boxed or Wide or Framed

[Boxed]

Theme Translation

Display Featured Slider

No

Featured Slider Styles

[Fullwidth]

Display Grid Slider

No

Grid Slider Styles

Display Trending Posts

No

Display Author Bio

No

Display Instagram Footer

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Weekend Knitting


For today's post I thought I would show you want I'm up to in my knitting over the weekend. It's not my favourite task and the only good thing about it is that I will have a finished pair of socks. I sometimes drag my toes when it comes to the finishing touches of sock knitting and with my current wip I struggled a bit with the whole knitting of this pair of socks. Finally though I can see the end of these and I hope my next pair will come off my needles a lot quicker.

Weekend knitting
So this weekend is going to see me grafting toes of my beginner socks and then sewing in the ends. I'm also hoping to get a post up tomorrow about the toes of our beginner socks as they are slightly different to what I normally knit. I'm interested to see how they fit and look and I may end up knitting them this way from now on. It's going to depend on how they look on the foot. Anyway I will explain more tomorrow once I have done the toes and can get a model.

Beginner sock ready for grafting

So that's my sock knitting for the weekend. What are you up to? Need help? Contact me.

Happy Knitting
Sharyn

Update: Ends are sewn in and toes grafted so I've finally finished and they are almost ready for wearing, just need to wash!

Finished
Just need washing

QuickEdit
Sharyn Mathieson
0 Comments
Share :

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment today. I enjoy reading all your comments. All comments in English, please.

Comments containing links will be removed.

[name=Sharyn]

Follow @georgialoustudios