Theme Layout

Boxed or Wide or Framed

[Boxed]

Theme Translation

Display Featured Slider

No

Featured Slider Styles

[Fullwidth]

Display Grid Slider

No

Grid Slider Styles

Display Trending Posts

No

Display Author Bio

No

Display Instagram Footer

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Watching The US Open


So over the next couple of days I'm taking a few days off due to the fact that quite unexpectedly I found that I could watch the US Open. I was SO excited to have accidentally stumble across the Open on SBS. I always get to watch some of Wimbledon and the Australian Open as I just love watching tennis. I have never been able to watch the US Open and when I accidentally came across the tennis on SBS well that was it for me, everything gets put on hold.

US Open 
Sorry the photo is a bit blurred. And as you can see from the photo below the yarn for the second sock is still waiting to be cast on. So all going well I will be casting on for the second sock on Monday or Tuesday. This time around I also hope to video the steps and make it easier to follow along.

Yarn for the second sock
So to all the knitters out there have a good weekend, to all the tennis lovers enjoy your weekend of watching tennis. I will see you in the new week with my sock cast on.

Happy Knitting
Sharyn


QuickEdit
Sharyn Mathieson
0 Comments
Share :

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment today. I enjoy reading all your comments. All comments in English, please.

Comments containing links will be removed.

[name=Sharyn]

Follow @georgialoustudios