Theme Layout

Boxed or Wide or Framed

[Boxed]

Theme Translation

Display Featured Slider

No

Featured Slider Styles

[Fullwidth]

Display Grid Slider

No

Grid Slider Styles

Display Trending Posts

No

Display Author Bio

No

Display Instagram Footer

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Our First Pair Of Socks - Part 3


So for today's post I'm going to continue onto the next step in knitting our socks. We have completed the heel flap, which is worked on just two needles. And once that is finished it's time to turn the heel.
Heel flap
When you finish turning the heel you should end up with 18 stitches and the last row requires you to knit across these stitches. This is so we will be ready to setup our gusset which is the next step.
Heel turned
So this is just a short post today to hopefully show you what your sock should look like. I will be posting in the next couple of days showing you how to setup for the gusset.

I've also decided that when I make its mate I will be doing video's and posting them on Youtube. I'm doing this as I think some people find it easier to look at a video rather than reading and photos. I know I find it easier!

Hope this is helpful. Need help? Contact me.

Happy Knitting
Sharyn
QuickEdit
Sharyn Mathieson
0 Comments
Share :

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment today. I enjoy reading all your comments. All comments in English, please.

Comments containing links will be removed.

[name=Sharyn]

Follow @georgialoustudios